The Taskforce secretariat is run by Social Investment Business. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into law on May 25th 2018.
Why we use your data
We use your contact information (name, email etc.) for the primary goal of informing you about the Taskforce's progress. If we've contacted you it means you have either:
- expressed interested in the Taskforce
- are a direct participant or supporter of the Taskforce
If you are not one of the above and are receiving Taskforce communications in error please contact the secretariat.
The Taskforce will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Your rights as a data subject
If we hold your personal data you have rights outlined by General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 1998/2018.
- You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data when it is obtained.
- You have the right to be forgotten i.e. for us to no longer store your information.
- You have the right to ask for a subject access request (SAR). This means you can ask us for all the information we hold on you and we are obliged to provide this to you in a portable format by one month (30 days). Please note that requests deemed as ‘excessive’ can be denied or charged for.
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if you believe your personal data is compromised in any way.
Following the end of the Taskforce's operation, data subjects details will be deleted.